shop Daisyprint recipe
Time to Table
10 (3/4 cup per serving)
- Peel and quarter the potatoes. Place in a 3-quart saucepan and cover with water. Bring the potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain; place back on the heat and shake the pan just long enough to dry the potatoes.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Generously grease a large cookie sheet.
- Whisk the eggs and sour cream together in a medium bowl.
- Mash the potatoes with an electric mixer or hand masher. Add the sour cream mixture, salt and pepper. Beat the potatoes until smooth.
- Drop the mashed potatoes by large spoonfuls or pipe onto a cookie sheet with a pastry bag, making 8 large mounds on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the mounds with paprika. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes start to brown, and the interior temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from the cookie sheet with a spatula.
- Dietary Fiber:2
- Total Carbohydrate:31
- Total Fat:3