shop nowprint recipe
Time to Table
10 (3/4 cup per serving)
- Peel and quarter the potatoes. Place in a 3-quart saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain; place back on the heat and shake the pan just long enough to dry the potatoes.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Generously grease a large cookie sheet.
- Whisk the eggs and sour cream together in a medium bowl. Mash the potatoes with an electric mixer or hand masher. Add the sour cream mixture, salt and pepper. Beat the potatoes until smooth.
- Drop the mashed potatoes by large spoonfuls or pipe the potatoes onto a cookie sheet with a pastry bag, making 8 large mounds on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle the mounds with paprika. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes start to brown, and the interior temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from the cookie sheet with a spatula.
- Dietary Fiber:2
- Total Carbohydrate:31
- Total Fat:3